Wednesday 10 August 2011

A good reason the pension plan of your day!

This small off topic, but I'm thinking more about my pension in recent times. I really only 25, so some people say that I am being a bit hasty. But here's something scary math for you:

A person is 25, and decides to invest $ 2,000 per year for 8 years
Person b 34 and decides to invest $ 2,000 per year for 32 years

All people in any way invest another penny, but just let pensions grow with compound interest in the scheme ... Reasonable health pension

Has the largest pension fund by the age of 46? It's pretty shocking, but there's really not much in it! That's why I'm starting early!

Experience of pensioncalculator.org for some more useful tips and advice, take a look at the premium calculator. They deserve to know what you need to invest to achieve your goals. Personally I want to retire early, so I am plotting ahead now.

Tags:

This entry was posted on 20 April 2011 and is filed under finance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment